Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thoughts on 2013

     As I reflect back on the past year I think I can safely say that this was the craziest year I have ever experienced. My life is so completely different than what it was 365 days ago that it boggles my mind. The year 2013 has been a roller coaster of emotional highs and lows.

My Senior Collection walked at the VCU Fashion Show at the VMFA.
 

I graduated with a BFA in Fashion Design.

I said goodbye to my baby. She is still missed every day. =(

I went to Europe! 

 I boxed up my room, packed up the Morganmobile, and said goodbye to RVA

 I moved to Minneapolis and am Mary Tyler Moore-ing my way through life and my first "real" job.

     It is hard to think that this is just a small bite of what has happened in 2013. I have grown a lot in the past year. Who I was in January seems like a different person - in a good way. Although, if I were being truthful, I would never want to relive this year again. 
     I do want to thank all my friends and family who have supported and encouraged me through all these changes.This year has shown me how blessed I am to have such wonderful people in my life. I wish you all a Happy New Year and I look forward with cautions optimism to 2014.