Sunday, January 26, 2014

*Drumroll Please*

http://morganleahswank.wix.com/artwork

I am so excited to announce that I now have a website! Yes. Me. =)

After several website iterations over the past few years, I tossed them all out the window last year. I could never find a layout I liked, or a cohesive theme, and all attempts at website building turned out looking incredibly sophomoric.

I whipped myself into shape a couple nights ago and came up with something I finally LIKE! I matched all my colors with my blog so they have a similar feel. (and for some reason, I'm just REALLY into yellow).

p.s. In blog news, I added some adorable otter paws to my logo, a "Pin It" button to my pictures, and a snazzy set of link buttons on my sidebar! As of this morning, I am also on Bloglovin. More fun blog things coming soon, so stay tuned!