Thursday, February 20, 2014

Keeping Up To Date...

Keeping Up To Date
I can't believe there is only one more week of February! Time flies! This means that spring is that much closer, and I am also closer to flying home for a long weekend in April. Yes, still a ways off, but I'm excited!!! 

The weather was so nice this past week, I was able to run outside twice! I cannot tell you how much joy this brings me. It is a nice change to have fresh air that doesn't make your eyeballs hurt. =P


I am in the process of finding a second pair of glasses. I think I have decided on the frames below!!! They are a little bigger than my current frames, but you should go big or go home, right?


 Currently, I am working on another commission marker portrait. You can see it "in process" below. I haven't drawn dogs or cats since I was probably 10 or 11, so it is definitely a little different. I gave the client a preview, and she was thrilled! It is always rewarding to see that what you do brings people joy.


Hope you all are having a great February! I would love to hear about what projects any of you are working on!