Friday, July 25, 2014

Statement Necklace With A Black T-shirt And Jeans

 


 




Shirt: Madewell |  Jeans: Moss Supply Co. via Target | Vest: Self-made  | Purse: Self-made | Necklace: J.Crew | Shoes: Moss Supply Co. via Target

One of my favorite things is a black t-shirt, but a black t-shirt and jeans without accessories is pretty boring (something 14 year old Morgan didn't realize). Thankfully, I have learned a thing or two in the past decade. This vest is special to me because it is a piece from my senior collection at college. It is always nice to be able to wear something that I made!

Now let us take a moment and talk about this necklace, okay? I was browsing J.Crew (looking at all the things I will never be able to afford) when I noticed this fabulous necklace on the sale rack. Not only was it on the sale rack, it was on sale on the sale rack! Basically it was free, which for J.Crew means $12.

[ Photo Credit: Autumn Kovach ]