Friday, August 15, 2014

3 Boots You Need For Fall/Winter

fall boots

It is hard to believe I'm writing about boots when I spent most of the week lying by a pool on vacation, but it is best to be prepared for when cooler temperatures hit. Here are three pairs of boots I think are worth the investment.

1. BP. "Burton" Moto Boot via Nordstrom

You really cannot go wrong with a leather moto or riding boot. These boots not only make summer dresses appropriate for fall, but also look great over a pair of skinny jeans. I like this classic BP. boot because it doesn't have too many buckles, studs, or bling. I want my boots to enhance my outfit, not distract people with too much hardware.

2. Original Tall Gloss Hunter Rain Boot

Hunter rain boots are timeless, and friends have told me they wear well. An added bonus is that they come in a variety of colors, heights and finishes. The company even sells a variety of liners for the boots, which adds pizzazz and keeps your feet warm!

3. Sorel Tofino™Boot

Living in Minnesota means you have to own snow boots! Last year I wore a $25 pair of ugly boots all winter long. There really is nothing more depressing than a combination of snowy weather and ugly boots. I am going all out this year by purchasing these lovely Sorel boots with the Red Plum laces. I might as well look great while I freeze.

Do you have any favorite boots you can't live without for fall and winter?