Monday, August 4, 2014

Dressing Down The Pencil Skirt







Skirt: Jones New York | Tank: Well Worn via Target | Jean Jacket: Madewell | Shoes: Report via Macys | Necklace: Thrifted (Ann Taylor) | Bracelets: Target


If I was a more put together kind of person I would wear heels all the time, but real life Morgan isn't that kind of girl. I would prefer to walk fast through hallways and not have swollen feet every night, but maybe I'm weird. Walking on these shoes is like walking on marshmallows - so soft and bouncy! If you don't have at least one pair of comfortable shoes that you can wear to the office, go buy a pair right now. Your life will change forever.

I love mixing dress up / dress down pieces, and I also have been playing around with my wardrobe lately to maximize comfort while still looking put together. This outfit works because I stick to a pretty neutral palette and am "bookending" again with the black and gold tones found in the leopard shoes and the necklace.

[ Photo Credit: Autumn Kovach ]