Monday, September 8, 2014

Cool To Be Green

Green Blazer


Green Blazer

Green Blazer

Green Blazer

Green Blazer

Green Blazer
Shirt: Madewell | Jeans: Moss Supply Co. (Target) | Jacket: Vintage | Scarf: Gift | Watch: Swiss Army | Bracelets: Vintage and Kate Spade | Shoes: Report via Macy's

Hello friends! Today is a part two of this post. I took off the necklaces, heels, and bag and threw on the scarf and leopard sneakers (which you can also see in this post). 

This scarf can be overpowering, but I love the statement it makes. Go big or go home, right? The graphic scarf and leopard shoes add a fun element to the green blazer and jeans. I totally agree with Jenna Lyons that leopard is a neutral. I have three pairs of leopard print shoes I wear with the majority of my wardrobe. Maybe it is a bit obsessive, but if you ever wear leopard shoes, you will understand.

What are your thought on leopard print? 


[ Photo Credit: Autumn Kovach ]