Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Illustrations In The Works

I looked at the date on this post and I can't believe it is almost November! I am still trying to figure out where September went, and now October is gone too. I am currently in the middle of the two illustrations below.


This J.Crew illustration I really love. The bright blue purse is so fun! I am testing out a couple different ways to apply the color. Always trying to improve my technique!


This is a snapshot of an illustration of Audrey Hepburn. It is a beautiful photo of her when she is in her later years. I almost have enough pencil layers in to start adding some more skin texture. Definitely several hours left to go on this one! I have been working on this drawing for months, but I am determined to finish it in the next few weeks.

I hope you all are having a wonderful last week of October!