Friday, October 10, 2014

LBD: Autumn and Bethany

Autumn and Bethany are on the blog today!

Autumn is my fabulous friend who I've introduced you to on several occasions! She was featured in one of my "Other Artists" posts. She also is behind the lens of my fashion photos and has her own blog about photography. Autumn's personal style is feminine and bold, and she always is wearing some great jewelry. This classy dress from The Limited is great for a variety of occasions.


Bethany paired her LBD with this really pretty floral button down shirt.The print adds a splash of color, and is a great addition for the cool fall temperatures. I also really want to steal those black boots! The dress is Martin + Osa (via TJ Maxx).



I hope you have enjoyed this week of LBDs! For some more inspiration, you can check out my two LBD posts here and here!  If you have any other suggestions for series posts, let me know! I want to thank all of these lovely ladies for taking photos and being on the blog!

Happy Friday!