Monday, October 6, 2014

LBD: Ellen

Today I'm kicking off a week of Little Black Dress posts in honor of the release of Breakfast at Tiffany's on October 5, 1961. While Tiffany's was not my favorite Audrey Hepburn movie, there is no denying her LBD is perhaps the most famous black dress of all time.

In order to pay homage to such an important event in fashion history, I thought it would be fun to feature some friends in their very own LBDs! I want to thank them all for snapping photos to be featured here!

My friend Ellen is on the blog today! Ellen lives in St. Paul, Minnesota. She has a classic style, but with a fun twist. I especially love this dress she chose from Anthropologie because it has a fun sporty shape with cool details (center front zipper, pockets, and uneven hem).

Stay tuned this week for more snaps of LBDs!