Monday, October 27, 2014

Plaid & Riding Boots








 Shirt: J.Crew Factory | Blazer: J.Crew | Jeans: Moss Supply Co (via Target) | Purse: Self-made | Boots: MIA (via Macy's)

These boots are my absolute favorite! This is the third year I'm wearing them, and the only get more comfortable (thanks to the fact that they are leather). The style is classic and there are no trendy zippers or embellishments that make them go out of style. While I don't wear them when it is snowy out in the winter (I don't want to ruin them in the salt and slush), they are perfect for fall and spring!

This plaid popover shirt is also a fall favorite! Red isn't a prominent color in my wardrobe, but I'm warming up to it more and more (no pun intended). The shirt pairs great with my navy blazer (also seen here).

[ Photo Credit: Autumn Kovach ]