Wednesday, November 19, 2014

F/W 2014 Mood Board


Above is a mood board showing a few fashion pieces/styles that I have been loving recently.

1. This image is from a menswear spring/summer 2015 collection. I love the style of this collection, and the jacket sleeve construction is simply brilliant.
 
2. I found this image on pinterest, and followed it back to its source site, which, unfortunately, doesn't provide any details about where it is from. However, I love the style of the shoes, and the mix of textures and neutral tones.

3. These necklaces are fabulous! They are from Lisa Jill Jewelry, and are by far the best pieces in her collection. These lovelies make me want to go on a jewelry buying spree.

4. I have come to realize that black is my favorite color. When I get dressed in the morning, I always gravitate towards the black pieces in my closet. I especially like this black on black on black combo with the pop of white in the shoes. I might need to recreate this look.

5. A bucket bag - so classy and trendy. I am not willing to shell out $275 for this Cenice leather bag, but I might need to make a trip to the leather store to make one for myself.

6. This image is from the blogger Happily Gray (who I adore), and I have illustrated a couple of her outfits (here and here). This image shows a similar black on black combo, but with the tan leather jacket and zipper details that make the outfit edgy.

This is what I'm feeling for fall/winter, but what are your really excited about in fashion? Any new looks or pieces you want to try wearing?