Monday, January 26, 2015

Denim & Burlap Purse






Jacket: Madewell | Shirt: Gap | Jeans: Target | Shoes: Converse | Bracelets: Madewell & Kate Spade | Purse: Self-made

I think this is the first set of pictures on my blog that feature snow. Believe it or not, snow has been on the ground here since early November. We surprisingly don't have more snow piled about, so I'm not complaining. =)

This is one of my favorite outfits. It is super comfortable and great for a weekend out and about. You can't go wrong with the combination of black, gray, and denim. The purse adds a fun pop of color to this look. When I was home over Christmas my mom had several rice bags that she was wondering if I could use. I whipped out the sewing machine and now my sister and I have matching bags. I think the graphic red and blue print is really pretty, and it works great as an impromptu grocery bag. Looking cool and saving the planet - that is how I roll.

What do you think of the burlap purse?