Monday, January 12, 2015

Graffiti Wall








Coat: Kenneth Cole Reaction (via Macy's)  | Shirt: Moss Supply Co (Target) | Jeans: Moss Supply Co (Target) | Scarf: Self-made | Boots: Moss Supply Co (Target) | Bracelets: Madewell and Kate Spade | Watch: Swiss Army

Hi Friends! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year! I have been AWOL for the last two weeks, but now I'm back! I'm so excited to share with you soon some new blog developments, but not yet. =) Anyway, let us talk about this outfit, shall we?

I need to be honest and let you all know that I have been wearing this wool coat since 2008. Yes, it is true. It has such a classic shape and fit that it really never goes out of style. This year I really wanted to find a new coat (just for a new look), but I have not found a single coat that comes close to fitting me as well as this one does. Until I find one I like better, I'll keep resewing the buttons and mending the pocket bags.

This outfit has been one of my "go-to" looks in the winter weather. The boots are super comfortable, and the scarf adds a splash of color and texture. Keeping your palette neutral and choosing one color to highlight is an easy way to dress.

Do you have a piece in your wardrobe that you have worn for many years?

[ Photo credit: Kate Hacker ]