Monday, February 16, 2015

Black, Chambray, & Orange





Shirt: J.Crew | Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft | Scarf: J.Crew | Shoes: White Mountain (via Marshalls) | Necklace: Boutique in Stillwater, MN | Ring: Lucky Brand Jeans

This is an outfit shot this past fall that I really like, so I'm going to share it with you (even though we are smack dab in the middle of winter)! I actually have had this shirt in my closet for awhile. I found it on the J.Crew sale rack and fell in love, but then after I purchased it I fell out of love, and then back in love with it. It is like the Katy Perry of my closet - Hot, Cold, Yes, No, In, Out... you get the picture.

I really like the combination of the solid black skirt with the print of the shirt and the texture of the scarf. The suede wedge booties are also a fun addition, but you could also pair this with basic black flats too. While I wore this outfit for fall, it is also a great winter outfit if you don't live in an arctic tundra like I do.

Do you have a piece in your wardrobe that you mixed emotions about?

[ Photo Credit: Danielle Anderson Photography ]