Monday, February 9, 2015

Guest Fashion: Plaid & Yellow Hat



 



Mikala's back on the blog today! She is a little pint-sized bucket of fabulous. I wish I had my style figured out when I was 17! She received this hat from my brother for Christmas, and wore it almost every day of Christmas vacation... I was about ready to start calling her Mike Nesmith (yes, that is a Monkees reference #hello1966). She has a nice combination of textures and prints in this outfit. The stripes and plaid work well together, and the color palette is unified in the brown family. The hat picks up on the yellow in her plaid coat, but adds a contrast texture and pop of color. For more Mikala-spiration see her other two guest posts here and here.

Did you receive any accessories or clothes for Christmas? If so, what items?

[ Photo Credit: Kate Hacker]