Monday, March 30, 2015

Illustration Looks & Life Update

 

 

 Hi friends! Several awesome things have happened since I last posted. The most exciting update is that I am now employed! I am staying in Minneapolis and start my job on April 13. I'm beyond thrilled and super excited for the role. I'll share more about it in the future, but I'm incredibly happy. 

Also, I am going to be in an art show here in downtown Minneapolis on April 29. The show is called Exposure and it is put on by RAW Artists, which is an international indie art group. I was contacted through my Behance site and was asked to show my work. Yay! I met a few of the artist the other night, and I think the show is going to be an amazing artistic experience. There will be a fashion show, bands, jewelry makers, and visual artists - there is even an artist who creates images out of gunpowder explosions! Crazy! If you want to come, purchase tickets through this link! I would love to see you there! 

Now to the above illustrations! I've had some time on my hands, and I have been putting a lot of effort into creating some new pieces for the show. These originals will be on sale, and I will also be selling them as prints. 

Happy Monday!