Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Life right now.



Hi Friends,

Today I'm just going to let you know what is happening in my life.

As of last week, I am no longer employed. While I certainly have gone through (and still am going through) all the emotions that are associated with being laid off, I've decided to view this as a good thing and move forward knowing better things are coming. Trust me, there are WAY more emotions than I ever expected to feel. Nothing really prepares you for saying goodbye to your job, nor are you ever prepared to say goodbye to friends that are scattering across the country in search of employment. I've grown in my career, developed skills, and made great friendships, but this chapter in my life is now closing.

I have no clue what this means for where I'm to be next. I am exploring different options, and I hope that you all will be patient while I get my legs back under me. There might be more sporadic blog posts in the near future, but they will continue on!

I just want to finish by thanking everyone for their unwavering support. I am blessed by friends who make my life beyond amazing. I am in awe, and completely overwhelmed by you all.

Love, Morgan