Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Neutrals and Transporter Tote

 





Shirt: Madewell | Blazer: H&M | Jeans: Target | Shoes: INC (via Macy's) | Bag: Madewell | Necklace: Madewell

Today's outfit is all about the neutrals. I wore a similar outfit on the blog last fall. Putting the structured look of the blazer with the boyfriend jeans is one of my favorite combinations - comfortable, but not too casual.

This is also the new Transporter Tote that I mentioned in my summer essentials post. It is perfect bag for traveling as the zipper keeps everything inside when you are running through an airport or stuffing your bag under the seat in front of you. It is also the perfect size for my 13" laptop.

Hope you all are having a good week! How awesome is it that May is just around the corner? I can't wait for warmer weather!