Monday, May 4, 2015

Website and Blog News


Hello friends!

As some of you know, I now have a new website! Yay!!! It is amazing to have a lovely new home for my art. I am so excited to announce that the blog is also going to be transitioning!

A year and a half ago when I started The Otter Dance it was just a place for me to share random thoughts and life experiences. As the blog has evolved, it has moved into a more fashion focused space and I believe the current name doesn't reflect my mission.

In the near future you will be seeing my blog in a new layout and under my new URL. I will continue to share outfit posts, clothing thoughts, trends, my art, and anything else fashion or art related I can dream up.

I am excited for this evolving journey and I'm thankful that I can take it with you all! I appreciate all your support and encouragement as I pursue my dreams.

Morgan